From: "Judi" <email @ redacted>
To: "IP" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 8:06:18 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Medicare and DEXCOM G5 update.

I would be interested in hearing how Medicare monitors people, especially
those that had Dexcom before Medicare started shipping them, to make sure
they don't use the phone app. Is there really any way to tell you don't use
it just because they've disabled it in the receiver they send?

Also I am interested to hear pros and cons from people who have the AARP
supplement to Medicare. Interested in the good and bad of what you found
with the supplement.

TIA
Judi in MI
email @ redacted

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 4:44 PM Doug T-Slim+Dex <
email @ redacted> wrote:

> And the actual sensors are IDENTICAL
>
> THe sensors I get with my G$ say G4/G5 on them
>

> --
Judi
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)