[IPn] so..... close

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Through the generosity of our many supporters, Insulin Pumpers has
almost completed the Summer pledge drive. What remains is $35 in
matching funds on the West Virginia challenge and a $350 challenge
from CALIFORNIA. Having these funds would be very beneficial to
Insulin Pumpers and you can help by making a matching pledge. Your
pledge not only will double in value but will help bring the pledge
drive to a successful close.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

For those of you that have not yet made your contribution think about
this: In the last year 1 in 17 of your fellow forum members made an
average of 4 contributions to help bring this service to YOU. Won't
you please consider pitching in to help. Now's the time. We are in
the home stretch and need to raise a few hundred more dollars to
finish this pledge drive.

Visit:
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

and make your contribution with any major credit card or PayPal
or mail a donation check to:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

Thank your for supporting Insulin Pumpers,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..

For mail list removal write