From: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 11:16 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: 5 unit threshold

There is a minimum of 20 unites left in the T-slim cartridge when the pump
indicates zero insulin and stops pumping.. This does not include what is
being
wasted in the tubbing. At $250 per bottle this amounts to throwing away at
least $5.00 every time you change a site.
Peter
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)

---