[IPn] doing the right thing

Hello Pumpers,

I did not send a pledge drive message yesterday in the hopes that
without prompting some of you would do the right thing and help
support Insulin Pumpers for all the current and future pumpers that
do and will use this resource. ...sigh, unfortunately no-one
bothered.

The West Virginia challenge is stalled with $120 bucks waiting to be
matched by your contributions. IP could use that $120 to help the
people that call daily for supplies and for operations. IP could use
your matching $120 as well. There are a couple of hundred members
that have made a small or large contribution and almost 8,000 that
have not. Which group are you in and what are you going to do about
it?

Consider accepting the West Virginia challenge and visit IP's
donation page here at:

	http://www.insulin-pumeprs.org/donate
or
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate

A check mailed to the office will work too:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

I'm working hard to make Insulin Pumpers a resource valueable to the
entire diabetes community, I sure could use some help.

Best regards,
Michael A. Robinton
Executive Director
..