 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Schlight Family
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 4:52 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: 5 unit threshold

I find this 'after the zero/empty alarm thread interesting

  I'm certain my Animas Ping STOPS when IT thinks we are at zero: I know there's
insulin left, duh, you can see it in the cartridge, but there is NO basal
delivery and you CANNIT bolus when you are 'empty', as far as I know?!

  You can, in an ' emergency ', use that insulin, with a syringe for accuracy or
without as a WAG (wild a$$ed guess) !

  <thinking of my most recent emergency, taking someone else to the ER, not
realizing my 'emergency supplies' in my pocketbook were incomplete (from either
the last midnight ER run, or maybe from my attempts to rotate those things
carried, unused firEVER>

MichelleS