From: Schlight Family
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 4:51 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: 5 unit threshold

I find this 'after the zero/empty alarm thread interesting

I'm certain my Animas Ping STOPS when IT thinks we are at zero: I know
there's
insulin left, duh, you can see it in the cartridge, but there is NO basal
delivery and you CANNIT bolus when you are 'empty', as far as I know?!

You can, in an ' emergency ', use that insulin, with a syringe for accuracy
or
without as a WAG (wild a$$ed guess) !

---