Re: [IP] Another medical supply pricing story

we had a problem with BLN when my son was on medicaid , right before he
went to college and was able to get college insurance..
about 2 years after he left medicaid, I got a bill in the mail , monthly
for almost 2 tears for freestyle strips... for over $2000....  that BLN
said wasnt covered... after months of calls to the ins company and BLN...
 they finally stopped sending bils ...
Under medicaid, my son had no copays etc,,,  and it was supposed to be
covered, but they were dumb..
good luck

Stacey