RE: [IP] High Cost of Insulin

Before I started pumping 3 years ago, I used to take NPH 3 times a day for my
basals.   I was able to avoid nighttime lows better that way than on 1 or 2
shots of Lantus.    I originally started on N and Humalog at dx in the '90's.
I agree with all of the comments about the outrageous price increases in
prescription meds, especially insulins.
Melody

http://www.medpagetoday.com/Endocrinology/Diabetes/53139?xid=nl_mpt_DHE_2015-