Re: [IP] High Cost of Insulin

Yes, I switched to regular insulin when I called CVS in June and they
said Lantus cost $300 a vial.
No can do.   So I inject regular insulin every five hours to provide
my basal dose.     I went back to  pumping Humalog for a  few months,
until about two weeks ago, when my pump stopped working correctly.
So am back to regular insulin as my basal insulin.   It sucks.