Re: [IP] High Cost of Insulin

So far, Medicare and my secondary insurance are covering my costs for
insulin. I wonder how long that will last. I'm also wondering if anyone is
thinking about switching to regular insulin in their pumps as prices
increase to climb.

I know using regular insulin has been mentioned as an alternative when
there's no money to pay for the analogs. Is anyone doing it? If so, I'd
surely like to learn how to make the switch -- tips/techniques/gotchas.

Thanks,
Diane J

http://www.medpagetoday.com/Endocrinology/Diabetes/53139?xid=nl_mpt_DHE_2015-08-20&eun=g948793d0r