[IP] High Cost of Insulin

 I have a correction to my previous post. At the beginning of 2013, the cost of
my Humalog insulin was $145 per vial. The price increased to $222 as of my last
refill at the end of June. That is an increase of +53% in two and one half years
or an average +21% per year. What is going on? Are we being gouged by the
manufacturer, in this case Eli Lilly and Company?

Here is the link to the article I posted on August 20th:

http://www.medpagetoday.com/Endocrinology/Diabetes/53139?xid=nl_mpt_DHE_2015-08-20&eun=g948793d0r

Jerry Smith