Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 10:49:03 -0500
From: "Doug T-Slim+Dex"
<email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] More on the G5

Again,
The connection to the Dexcom does NOT use Cellular or wifi DATA

Its BLUETOOTH - it's a direct connection from the phone to the dexcom Just
like a Bluetooth headset or like a Bluetooth connection to your car.

It has NOTHING To do with your Cell carrier - or their substandard network.

as I previously said - this would work with a ipod touch that has NO cell
service - Its BLUETOOTH With no data you wouldn't be able to SHARE the date
to a SECOND smart phone
but it the primary device would be able to see readings.

I don't know the details but Im pretty sure the FDA wouldn't allow the
approval if the alerts were going to be stopped by all these simple issues

Seems there are a lot of people here inventing problems.