[IPn] 9200+ forum members

Did you know that as of this morning there are well over 9200 members
of the Insulin Pumpers support forum. Over the last year, 247 of
these generous people have contributed 1052 times to the support of
your forum. That means that over 8500 of you have not.  And.... yes
the pledge drive is still going on.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

These challenges are waiting for your matching contributions:

	OHIO			$100
	NEW YORK	$100
	VIRGINIA		$500

What is it worth to you to have Insulin Pumpers as your support
group? How about a penny per day?? That is how little it would take
if everyone would pitch in. One penny a day is less than $3.65 per
year. You probably lose that much pocket change. Please lend a hand
and support YOUR forum.

If you enjoy Insulin Pumpers, can afford to make a donation, and have
not yet done so, won't you please take the time to visit our easy to
use secure web page and make a contribution TODAY and match the
remaining challenges so we don't have to ask these donors to take
their money back.

To accept these challenges visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

or send your contribution by check to: