[IPn] behind the curve

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

We are now coming into the home stretch for the Summer pledge drive.
With the generous help of many members of the Insulin Pumpers forums,
we've managed to raise $1,654 toward the quarter's goal of $5000

(see the donor thank you page)
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donors.shtml#contributions

Yesterday CALIFORNIA challenged you to a DOLLAR for DOLLAR match. Act
NOW to double the value of your FIRST pledge to Insulin Pumpers.
Please take the time to visit the donor page of our web site and
pledge just a few dollars. CALIFORNIA will DOUBLE its VALUE up to a
total of $100.00

If you would like to help match this generous challenge or make a
sustaining gift to assist Insulin Pumpers with the Summer pledge
drive, then make your matching contribution toward this challenge by
visiting the Insulin Pumpers  donation page at:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035