From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of R&J Milo
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2015 10:44 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] More on the G5

Regarding Doug's comments:
<Im sure the phone will alert you if you are on a call ... No different than
<if you get an email or a text while on a call - just put the call on
speaker <for a second and look at the alert.

Actually I believe that also depends on your iPhone and your carrier.  On my
iPhone 5s, with Verizon, that service cannot carry data and voice at the
same time.  So when I'm talking on my phone, my data does not display .
either on the iPhone or on my Pebble watch.  I understand that I need to
upgrade to an iPhone 6 for that capability.  Check with your carrier . tell
them about the Dexcom device and whether your phone and service can carry
both data and voice.
Make a long URL short at http://type1.org Donate with every purchase
http://smile.amazon.com/ (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)