[IP] More Gen 5

 From what I have been told the gen 5 will be the same sensor as the G4 & if you
have the Share receiver you will just need to download new software. Not sure
where the info came from that was stated it would be larger. I believe warranty
will also be the same.

 In another cgm note, I was notified that UHC (my insurance) will now cover
sensors as a prescription benefit, not DME & that dex sensors will be available
at Cvs (& walgreens). I'm calling cvs tomorrow to confirm.

This info  above is also on diaTribe.

Sent from Cindi's iPhone