[IP] Desperate need for a dexcom sensor in Brooklyn, NY - able to replace in about a week (on vacation, returning here in one week)

In a fit of "thought anything that could happen already did" my sensor
stopped working (turned out the thing was FLOODED from shower - so much so
that when removed tape to remove it I needed a towel to dry area) and the
replacement I had with me seems  to have already been "triggered" (the
sensor was already exposed, and steel needle withdrawn).

Don't know how that happened (it was still in the single unit box that I had
received it in) but that was only spare while on vacation!

If anyone in Brooklyn NY area has a spare sensor, I can send one back from
home or bring with me next week when I come back to area.

Thank you for the help

Yerachmiel Altman
email @ redacted

Send me email directly, [I'm only getting digest and returning home tomorrow
night..]