From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Annabella Lewis
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 7:03 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] more on the G5

 How is the iphone going to be shared with the Dexcom functions? If you are
in the middle of  a phone call or texting etc & the Dexcom wants to alarm
you, will it just interrupt which might be confusing or will it wait for
what could be a long time?

 I live in the coutry & our cell phone reception is very spotty, will this
affect the Dexcom functions?

 These are some of the things that worry me about the concept. I wish they'd
put some of this  effort into smaller transmitter size & better accuracy, I
don't see any mention of improvements in these areas in the press release.

Annabella