[IP] Medicare Part B

Pam is absolutely correct. I live in CO, I have a Plan C, Medicare Advantage
Plan along with a Medicare D, plan thru the same Advantage Plan. I was using
my Part D, to pay for my Insulin and test strips. Someone on here explained
the way it should be done, so that I stayed out of the miserable donut hole. I
use, D, for my regular scripts and Part B, only for Novolog and Contour
Strips. They are billed at 20% for me. It sounds like a lot, but it comes out
to, 33.60 for three bottles of Novolog and 8.50, for the strips, every month..
That is a far cry better than facing the donut hole and the cost of using Part
D..
?
I use Kroger stores where I live, they had no problem dealing with the
paperwork for Medicare, including sending it to the doctor for his end of the
deal.. There are some pharmacies, who don't want? the hassle because of how
much reimbursement, they don't receive. Call the pharmacies near you and ask
point blank if they take the assignment and, do they do the paperwork without
a hassle. If they are iffy, call their Regional Pharmacy Office and talk to
them.
?
Good luck It really isn't as bad as it seems after you get rolling.
?
Maribety