Re: [IP] Medicare B and insulin

Annie - one of the things I found out was that the pharmacist at
Walgreens didn't necessarily understand the billing through Part B.  In
fact, I called the special Walgreen's Medicare Part B 800 phone number and
talked to a representative.   Very helpful and she worked with my local
Walgreens to make certain the billing was set up correcting through Part B
and my supplement.  I have traditional Medicare with a supplement so I have
no co-pay.      If you do have a Walgreen's that is closer maybe they can
get it set up with the help from their Medicare person.   Also, I
understand that Target will bill Part B although I have never tried that
and you may not have one near you.    And Pam is awesome with
her incredible help in this!

Shirley, dx age 5, 1954; Animas PING