[IP] Re: (IP) Guidelines for changing infusion sets and reservoirs - 3 days?

 I've been on Minimed pumps for 22 years. I change my infusion sets every 2 1/2
to 3 days because of poor absorption, overuse, scar tissue otherwise. However I
only change my reservoir when it's empty - 5 or 6 days - and I go through two or
three reservoir changes with the same tubing, meaning two or three weeks with
the tubing. I throw away a lot of tubing that I don't use when I change sets.
I've never had any problems that I know of by doing this.
Pam

Sent from my iPad