Re: [IP] Guidelines for changing infusion sets and reservoirs: 3 days?

Phyllis is right....Medtronics or other manufacturers have to comply with
FDA guidelines.  That being said, many of us go past the 3 days recomended
for changing everything.  I tried to go 5 days on the infusion site, only
to discover that my skin was getting irritated and tender.  Now 4 days work
well for me.  I may use the tubing and reservoir for a whole box or change
them when them when the mood strikes me.  I also use the extra tubing to
stake my tomatoes and other vegetables.  It works great because it is
practically invisible.  I also think the manufacturers try to make a buck
whenever they can.  I say, do what works for you.