Re: [IP] Discovery of insulin by Philip Bliss - snipping

Thanks to those who helped! My Bad! It was Michael Bliss who wrote the book.
I got good info at:
http://www.nobelprize.org/educational/medicine/insulin/discovery-insulin.html

No one has said anything for awhile, so I will: PLEASE SNIP YOUR REPLIES.
Notice this post makes sense without having all the prior verbiage and
digest menu attached. It makes it soooo much easier on digest readers. A one
sentence reply does not need a foot or so of attached prior messages. ;-)

If you need help in snipping, please ask the HELP desk at the bottom of each
and every post.

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/JansBooks   http://tinyurl.com/evolvingpumps