[IPn] amazing

Hi everyone,

I'm still at the office this evening and just checked the pledges  I
am VERY pleased to tell you that the Wisconsin
challenge is completely matched today!!

So.... let's move on and try to finish the the very generous
challenge from NEW MEXICO of $150.

Is it possible that we can do this by noon tomorrow??

To accept NEW MEXICO's challenge or become a SUSTAINING donor visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

	=> You can use any major credit card or PayPal. <=

   Insulin Pumpers
   558 Valley Way
   Milpitas, CA 95035

My very best regards,