[IP] Enlites (Phyllis)

 Phyllis wondered if I calibrated more than 4 times per day. I only calibrate 3
times per day. The trainer said 4 times would be the maximum. I did 3 times per
day with the SofSensors. I got so fed up that last night I slept with NO sensor
(something I hadn't done in a LONG time, since I live alone.) Fortunately, at
3:00 am (I had set my alarm) BG was 130. I awoke for no good reason at 5:00 am
and it was 102. I set a temp basal of 90% for 2 hours. Awoke to alarm at 7:30 am
and BG was 102! If every night were that great, I wouldn't need a CGM. (Don't I
wish!)

Signe

Sent from my iPad