[IPn] Oops, I forgot... but working late

Hi Everyone,

Seems I forgot to post a pledge message today for our pledge drive to
encourage you to make a donation to help support Insulin Pumpers. So
this is just a little late night reminder. Yes, I'm still at the IP
office, it seems our network provider has an issue with the equipment
we use resulting in a network outage for most of the day. I've been
on the phone with their tech support for over an hour and finally the
IP mail server is back on the air.

There are a couple of days left in August and we still need to match
several more challenges will at least bring us to the $2,500 mark for
the month, not great but it will have to do???

Insulin Pumpers depends on your financial support to provide
information about current technology, our archives, the mail list,
and supplies to needy pumpers. You need to think real hard about what
Insulin Pumpers means to you. Your support is critical in keeping IP
financially strong (which we're not now). This year more than 90% of
the funding we raise comes from $10 and $20 contribution from folks
just like you. So PLEASE consider making a contribution even if it is
a small one.

So, while this is still fresh in your mind, a member from WISCONSIN
will match your contributions up to a total of $100. Accept
Wisconsin's challenge or become a sustaining donor.

visit:	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

	=> You can use any major credit card or PayPal. <=

   Insulin Pumpers
   558 Valley Way
   Milpitas, CA 95035

My very best regards,