[IPn] waning days

The days remaining in August are dwindling. It would be nice to have
at least a moderately good pledge drive. For that to happen Insulin
Pumpers needs your help.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

The remainder of the Connecticut challenge and all of the Florida
challenge (total $120) remain untoched as of this evening.

Our biggest problem with pledge drives is that our pleas for funds
fall on deaf ears. Many people think that they don't need to
contribute because somebody else will, or they plan on doing it soon,
but never get around to it. Unfortunately, nothing is free and the
landlord, utility companies, and many more manage to send their bills
to us every month. Insulin Pumpers needs your support and is only
possible because of contributions from people just like you. This
evening's tally shows 7954 active members, of those, just a handful
(not counting the sustaining members) have made a contribution toward
the  Summer pledge drive and  almost half of them are repeat
contributors.
 					Won't you join them??

If you enjoy Insulin Pumpers, can afford to make a donation, and have
not yet done so, won't you please take the time to visit our easy to
use secure web page and make a contribution TODAY.

Accept the generous challenge from Connecticut and Florida and visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate
or
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate

Thanks for helping out so IP can help everyone in the diabetes
community,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..