[IP] Enlite Sensors

 Reply: if one calibrates more than 3-4 times daily; it can cause inaccurate
readings on the sensor screen. I know if the reading is more than 10 off coated
to the meter reading I have a tendency to want to calibrate; thinking it will
correct it. Than can cause the sensor to have incorrect values.
Phyllis
--------
Well, after a month on Enlites, I have grown disillusioned. I'd say about 60%
of them have given me phenomenal accuracy. The remainder were dreadfully
inaccurate.