[IP] Enlite Woes

 Well, after a month on Enlites, I have grown disillusioned. I'd say about 60%
of them have given me phenomenal accuracy. The remainder were dreadfully
inaccurate. I also appear to have a bad case of contact dermatitis from the
super-sticky bandages on the sensitive skin of my abdomen. Last night, I grew so
disgusted I inserted a SofSensor at bedtime. It is working like a charm, in the
buttocks. Though my trainer said I could/should alternate Enlites in the abdomen
and arms, I need a helper to help me tape onto my upper arms. I hate waiting
till later in the morning, or afternoon, to insert a sensor. I want one to work
beautifully come bedtime, which is not going to be possible if I need wait for a
helper to assist me in the afternoon. I am so sad that the Enlites won't work in
my buttocks. :-(

Signe

Sent from my iPad