From: Jan H
Date: Thu, Aug 28, 2014 4:08 PM
To: email @ redacted;
Subject:Re: [IP] for Cheryl McQ

Way before that, I was in the soda-pop aisle in the grocery store buying
Fresca and ran into your mom (former classmate of mine) and she told me she
was buying Fresca for her 8 y/o little girl who became diabetic. She also
had a Tupperware party with me and I met you at your house then. (~_^)

Cheryl is also one of those dear, dear people who donated her old MM 508 to
me, along with the supplies. What a gift!

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/JansBooks   http://tinyurl.com/evolvingpumps
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)