Re: [IP] for Cheryl McQ

> Thanks Jan. Jan is the one who set me on the right track with my diabetes.
> We both were walking into a drug store that was having a diabetic health
> fair, my mom and Jan noticed each other from school (?) and we talked
> quite awhile and from the start she helped me. :) Cheryl McQ

Way before that, I was in the soda-pop aisle in the grocery store buying
Fresca and ran into your mom (former classmate of mine) and she told me she
was buying Fresca for her 8 y/o little girl who became diabetic. She also
had a Tupperware party with me and I met you at your house then. (~_^)

Cheryl is also one of those dear, dear people who donated her old MM 508 to
me, along with the supplies. What a gift!

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/JansBooks   http://tinyurl.com/evolvingpumps