Re: [IP] for Cheryl McQ

<snip> There are plenty of diabetes support groups out there more than
> happy to teach and support you along with your family and friends.
<snip>

You know you and your mom are always welcome to our group the 1st & 3rd Tues
(coming up 9/2) at 10:00 a.m. in South Bend. Contact me for more info if you
have misplaced it. ;-)

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/JansBooks   http://tinyurl.com/evolvingpumps