[IPn] YOU are Insulin Pumpers

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

I would like to share a thank you that came with a member's
contribution:

<quote>
I can't imagine still being on NPH and R because we didn't know any
better. My daughter, who is 9, has been on her pump for 5 years now.
She will give up her pump when it is pried from her cold, dead (or
cured) fingers. She doesn't know yet how Insulin Pumpers has changed
her life, but one day she will. I imagine we'll both be contributing
then.

Thanks so much for everything.
</quote>

Insulin Pumpers is only able to provide such valuable information
because of the contributions of time, knowledge and resources of YOU,
the members. It also needs your financial support to do this as well.

There is still $20 left to match from the CONNECTICUT challenge and a
FLORIDA member has $100 waiting to continue to match your
contributions. Every dollar you donate to Insulin Pumpers up to the
challenge limit of $120 for these two challenges will be matched (and
doubled in value to Insulin Pumpers) by your generous fellow forum
member.  Please take a moment and make a donation to the

Summer Pledge Drive so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to fulfill
its mission to assist the diabetes community.

To take advantage of this challenge and double the value of your
contribution -- or even better, to become a sustaining donor, visit:

        http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/or

If you would prefer to give by mail, address your contribution to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

My best regards