[IP] IP] Fwd: Big Medtronic problem. HELP PLEASE!

Hmmm, doesnt this factor in to what I have been hearing? The older pumps are
not going to be readily available, just the new 530.  If there is a shortage
And I dont think the new pump was approved by the FDA without CGMS use.
Unless according to another post, they are replacing Revels due to the button
issue?
Laura in NM