RE: [IP] Combo sensor and insulin set in one from Medtronic is avaliable in Europe

Agree completely on that. It would be a really very costly affair if even the
CGM Sensor needs to be changed along with the Insulin delivering Infusion
sticker.

However, if Medtronic can reduce the price then this can prove to be a good
option (assuming that the Med guys have improved the accuracy of the Cgm).

Thanks,
Rupesh

> Subject: Re: [IP] Combo sensor and insulin set in one from Medtronic is
avaliable in Europe
> From: email @ redacted
> Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 14:55:16 -0400
> To: email @ redacted
>
>  That would mean changing sensor site every 3-4 days as done with infusion
site.
> I wouldn't like that.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> Phyllis
>
>  > On Aug 24, 2014, at 2:37 PM, george lovelace
> <email @ redacted> wrote:
> >
> > The News Release from MM shows some detail  <
> >
>  >

http://newsroom.medtronic.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251324&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=19
36694&highlight
> >  "People with diabetes only have to remember to change one device every
> > 3-days."  "A single-button insertion and automatic needle retraction (so
> > patients don't have to see the needle) were specifically designed for
> > greater comfort"
> > So I would say that the two are not separable
> >

> > On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 7:16 AM, PHYLLIS A. <
> > email @ redacted> wrote:
> >
> >> How will we change infusion set part and sensor at different intervals?
> >> Are
> >> they separable?
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone
> >> Phyllis

>  >

http://www.diabeticconnect.com/diabetes-information-articles/diabetes-basics/
1018-new-medtronic-device-launched-glucose-sensor-and-infusion-set-in-one?utm
_source=FB&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=New+Medtronic+Device+Launched