[IP] Medtronic Safety Warning

 I got another email from Medtronic linking to a site that told me if I
scroll down my bolus from 0.0, I could wind up getting 10 units.

This is older news.

But one thing in the article caught my eye

Medtronic is conducting a voluntary recall to notify users of a button
pressing error that can result in unintended insulin delivery and is
reinforcing important information regarding the safe use of your Medtronic
insulin pump.

The recall involves many older models:

MMT-511, MMT-512/712/712E, MMT-515/715, MMT-522/522K/722/722K,
MMT-523/523K/723/723K, and MMT-551/751 model insulin pump models.

So I have a Medtronic 522 which is WAY past warranty expiration.  It sounds
like they would replace it.  Anyone done so?  What did you get in return?

John H