Re: [IP] Earthquake

so glad you're ok.
:)  Jan

In a message dated 8/24/2014 3:18:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Here in  Northern California we were jolted awake by a 6.0 earthquake at
3:20 this  morning. I quickly made a mental checklist as to where all my
supplies are.  I've never bothered with an emergency kit but seems a little
more likely  now that I'll at least put a few things in a grab-n-go case.
:  )

Valerie
(select your charity = Insulin  Pumpers)