Re: [IP] Combo sensor and insulin set in one from Medtronic is avaliable in Europe

 That would mean changing sensor site every 3-4 days as done with infusion site.
I wouldn't like that.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis

http://newsroom.medtronic.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251324&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1936694&highlight

http://www.diabeticconnect.com/diabetes-information-articles/diabetes-basics/1018-new-medtronic-device-launched-glucose-sensor-and-infusion-set-in-one?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=New+Medtronic+Device+Launched