Re: [IP] Combo sensor and insulin set in one from Medtronic is avaliable in Europe

The News Release from MM shows some detail  <

http://newsroom.medtronic.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251324&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1936694&highlight

  "People with diabetes only have to remember to change one device every
3-days."  "A single-button insertion and automatic needle retraction (so
patients don't have to see the needle) were specifically designed for
greater comfort"
So I would say that the two are not separable

http://www.diabeticconnect.com/diabetes-information-articles/diabetes-basics/1018-new-medtronic-device-launched-glucose-sensor-and-infusion-set-in-one?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=New+Medtronic+Device+Launched

--
George
don't get sick and if you do, die quickly