[IP] Sensors in Arm

 I began using the Enlites last month. It became apparent after the first
"sensor in hip" insertion that the trainer suggested I try, that every time I
rolled on my side in my sleep I got a false low. I then moved the sensor
insertions to my abdomen. (I had worn them in my upper buttocks, with success,
while using the older SofSensors of Medtronic.) Since I am short on fatty
tissue, my trainer has suggested that I get someone to help me, on occasion, to
insert Enlites into my upper arms. I haven't done so yet. I HAVE begun
experimenting with inserting Paradigm infusion sets into my upper buttocks.
Sometimes I get fantastic absorption; other times the results are horrible!
 Anyway, on a recent call to Medtronic to get a replacement Enlite for one that
seemed defective, the rep. on the phone asked me where I was wearing them. I
mentioned that the trainer has suggested I try them in my arms, though the one
that needed replacement was in the abdomen. He said that sometimes trainers or
doctors do make recommendations tominsert in places other than the abdomen. My
trainer said if I can't get a replacement Enlite, I should simply phone or
e-mail her for help.

Signe

Sent from my iPad