[IPn] dam broken, challenge swept away

Hello Pumpers & Friends,

Thankfully the dam has broken and the CALIF challenge has been
successfully swept away by the many matching donations. We are
fortunate that there is a member in the wings from CONNETICUT with a
$200 challenge available to match pledges for tomorrow.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

Michael
read on.....

received this today, this is a MESSAGE YOU SHOULD READ

> > Michael, please publish this, and here's hoping it will light a
> > fire!!!
> >
> > I'm sorry, Michael, I just don't get it. $5/month with 5,000+
> > people
> > should come out to $300,000/year, or $75K/quarter. I, personally,
> > have $40/month taken out of my paycheck to help support IP. Even
> > if
> > 25% is taken out for administrative costs, I'm contributing the
> > equivalent of 6 people.
> >
> > This forum is for US...where would people go if IP wasn't here? I
> > remember those old days, when I first started pumping (back in
> > 1982), and we (including our docs) didn't really know anything
> > about
> > how to deal with diabetes and the pump! Please, folks, send in a
> > few
> > bucks every month, give up one latte per month, that's all it
> > would
> > take. And I know some of you can't do it, which is why there's a
> > $25K/month cushion. :-) Michael, I salute you and your team of
> > volunteers for all you do to keep us informed!
> >
> > Kathy Fagan
> > T1 10/17/1969
> > 1st pump: 12/17/1982
> > Paradigm w/CGM: 3/15/2013