[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #190

 I am so impressed about getting more days with the Minimed sensors; however I
do not get more than the 4-5 days which is after starting the 1st time with the
first 3 days of operation, when it is right on target and then the restart
almost immediately it begins reading off from where actually am. I do like
having the advantage of seeing it on the pump screen but the aggravation of
having it be inaccurate for much of the time is not good. Just wanted to add my
2cents worth on that topic. I do like the CGM and when I see Susan with her more
accurate readings wonder about converting to the other system. Pat

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

 NOTICE: This E-mail is the property of the Arizona Department of Health
Services and contains information that may be PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL or
otherwise exempt from disclosure by applicable law. It is intended only for the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you receive this communication in error,
please do not retain or distribute it. Please notify the sender immediately by
E-mail at the address shown above and delete the original message. Thank you.