Re: [IP] Re: MM sensor life

 I'm happy to get three decent days. A couple of times since starting in June
I've gotten more, but I'm more concerned about getting three days without
alarms.

 As for infusion sets, I change every three days without fail. I don't want scar
tissue. Infusion sites are different from sensor sites - more active since
insulin is going in - so they are more prone to issues.

 I get red marks at the insertion sites of both but the go away. The only
infection I've had is at a sensor site. For the sensors I only wipe with alohol.
For infusion sets I use IV prep. My skin is very sensitive to tape. I use a
Tegaderm hp (hypoallergenic) under the infusion set and over the sensor and
transmitter.

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad