Re: [IP] Re: MM sensor life

 Until two sensors back, I had been changing every seven days. Somebody in this
group said they were getting two weeks of better so I gave it a try and it has
worked fine. Only differences that I can think of are that I stick the sensor on
bare skin and possibly the fact that I am in my mid eighties, retired and am not
as active as younger aged people. I assume however that other users who are
getting longer life from their sensors are probably a lot younger than me. About
the red mark, I get the same thing but it gradually goes away.
Richard