[IP] Re: MM sensor life

 My problem isn't the accuracy, it's the site where I put the sensor. It's more
accurate than ever by the end of a week, but I can't get more than between 5-7
days out of the site. Then it gets a really hard red lump where it's inserted
and usually falls out. I don't use any tape underneath. I spray with Cavilon
spray which guards against allergic reactions and then I put Tegaderm on top.
Over the last few years I've found the Minimed sensors to be really accurate
most of the time, it's just that my body tissues can't tolerate anything
inserted for too long. Even with infusion sets I get the same problem after the
3rd day. Pam
 <I don't see how Richard gets two or possibly three weeks out of MM sensor.
Mine
goes great through the first New Sensor restart after the first three days.
About Day 5 it goes haywire and I can't trust the readings at all. >