[IP] Freestyle strips

I recently switched from the Medtronic revel to the Omnipod. Caremark is
refusing to fill the prescription for Freestyle strips as they are no
longer covered under my plan.

My doctor is writing a letter of medical necessity but Caremark says it can
take up to 30 days to make a decision.

Does anyone have Freestyle strips they are willing to part with. I can
trade! I have strips for both the AccuCheck nano and the Bayer Contour Next
link meters. (as well as the meters to go with them) I also have some Revel
supplies I no longer need including CGMS sensors (I switched to the dexcom
as well)