From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Oliver Kleven
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 4:30 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Miracle!

 Sue, I also had some initial problems with Walgreens but since using the
information provided by you and others here on IP, I get my test strips and
Insulin through Walgreens at no cost. Thank you, Michael and everyone on IP.
What a great tool for all of us.
Oliver

Sent from outer space

On Aug 27, 2013, at 1:24 PM, "Sue Leferson" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> You won't believe this!  (good news)  Last week I submitted an order
> for test strips at Walgreen's.  It's the first time I've ordered them
> since we've been cut off from our normal suppliers, which in my case
> was MM.  Well I was notified the next day that the order was ready and it
would be $990+.
> After my heart attack, I called the pharmacy.  They said Medicare
> would only approve 3 tests/day, even though my endo said 8 - 10.  They
> sent a "letter of necessity" or whatever it's called, to my endo, and
> I called the office as well.  The nurse said Medicare has been a
> nightmare since this whole mess started.  Well, today I stopped by
> Walgreen's to see what the status was, because I was getting low on
> strips.  The young lady at the window said they had to order more but my
10 boxes would be ready on Thursday at no charge.