[IP] Miracle!

You won't believe this!  (good news)  Last week I submitted an order for
test strips at Walgreen's.  It's the first time I've ordered them since
we've been cut off from our normal suppliers, which in my case was MM.  Well
I was notified the next day that the order was ready and it would be $990+.
After my heart attack, I called the pharmacy.  They said Medicare would only
approve 3 tests/day, even though my endo said 8 - 10.  They sent a "letter
of necessity" or whatever it's called, to my endo, and I called the office
as well.  The nurse said Medicare has been a nightmare since this whole mess
started.  Well, today I stopped by Walgreen's to see what the status was,
because I was getting low on strips.  The young lady at the window said they
had to order more but my 10 boxes would be ready on Thursday at no charge.
I'm stunned.

It's a miracle; I'm getting them!  You can too!!

Sue

On October 12th, 2013, I will be walking to STOP diabetes.  If you can,
please help me reach my goal by supporting me for this year's Step Out: Walk
to STOP Diabetes. Please go to my Web Page at
http://main.diabetes.org/goto/DAD  and click on "Click Here to Sponsor Me"
Diabetes kills more people each year than AIDS and breast cancer COMBINED!
We MUST stop it NOW.

Thank you!