Re: [IP] MM sensor life

 I've had a couple go more than three days in the just about three months I've
been using them, but more often than not on day four the numbers go wacky or
flatline.

 I have lots of problems with the sensors. I'll have one work well, the one not
work, etc. I have a lot of weak signal problems.

I tried my thigh, it worked well for two days then went bonkers.

 The last one was in my stomach and taped by a thin piece of tape on the sensor
and covered by one Tegaderm hp. I got almost 4 days out of it, which I consider
good. Minimed told me that the way I had been taping may have been an issue.

 I put in a new sensor three hours ago and got two sensor error messages. Then
the calibration time kept getting one minute after each time the pump clock went
forward a minute. I called minimed and while on the phone with them I got the
meter BG now alert, so I'll wait and see what happens as the night wears on.

 I'm always looking for hints! It would be nice to have te sensors last longer,
but I'd much rather they would all just work and three days would be fine.

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad