Re: [IP] MM sensor life

 All I do is put about 1/2 inch of paper tape on the transmitter, insert on my
upper thigh and cover it with IV3000 tape patted down all around the sensor.
 After seven days the tape comes off the transmitter easily. After recharge I
click on new sensor.
I wish some other users would give some input on the sensors just
to help, users who are having difficulties.
Richard

On Aug 26, 2013, at 6:12 PM, Jean Roseman <email @ redacted> wrote:

 > I don't see how Richard gets two or possibly three weeks out of MM sensor.
Mine